Monday, April 23, 2012

Fave of the Week: February 18-February 24 (and some daily outfit pics)

This is not going to happen very often anymore...I had a hard time choosing my fave of the week for this particular week. And I say it's not going to happen often because I have many, many days lately where I feel and look like "Blaaaaaah", and also a lot of outfit repeats. But look here, my fave of the week from Wednesday shows just how small my bump was way back in February:
Blue cami (not seen in pic) - Express, Wrap dress - Express (Present from Sister), Duster - Forever 21, Belt - Primark, Boots - Gentle Souls for Kenneth Cole
Look how completely tiny Baby and Mama are (wistful sigh). I do love my current 6-month bump, but sartorially, it's very tough.
Whee, take a spin around!
Enough of my complaining! On to other outfits from the week!
Saturday, super comfy:
Flannel shirt - H&M, Jeans - Gap, Boots - Jeffrey Campbell
Monday, also known as, Can you believe this shirt isn't technically a maternity shirt?:
Cardigan - Pac Sun, Striped shirt - Old Navy, Necklace - Kate Spade, Jeans - Destination Maternity, Boots - Frye
Tuesday, also known as, Have you met my $8 cardigan from Target?:
Animal print cardigan - Target, Green cami - Express, Patterned blouse - Destination Maternity, Jeans - Gap, Boots - Jeffrey Campbell
Close-up of cardigan!:
So cute, right?
Finally, Thursday:
Pink sweater - Banana Republic, Petal pattern tank - The Limited, Necklace - Kate Spade, Skirt - Anthropologie, Gold pumps - Salvatore Ferragamo
Do you agree on my fave of the week?

No comments:

Post a Comment