Friday, January 20, 2012

Limited wardrobe

So next week I'll be traveling, heading over to the UK for work and play. While I'm excited (and anxious too; I don't like being away from home), I also spend a lot of time stressing my clothes. I do tons of laundry (I can't usually have too many clean clothes at once because my closet looks...swollen), but also don't want to actually wear anything because what if I end up wanting to pack it?! This led to a lot of staring this morning in my closet.
Headband - Missoni for Target, Scarf 1 - Missoni for Target (matches the headband!), Scarf  2 (Leopard print) - Present from Parents, Nordstrom Rack, Shirt - J.Crew, Cardigan - J.Crew, Jeans - Gap, Blue boots - Frye
Does everybody else just grab jeans when they can't think of anything else?
And a couple of scarves?
Thursday is the new Friday, right?
Thank goodness my office is super casual.

1 comment:

  1. I just stumbled upon your blog - and love it! I'm hosting an ABC's of Style challenge and would love for you to join. http://fashionsgreatesthits.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete