Saturday, August 18, 2012

What have I been doing?

It's been over two weeks again since I've posted! What's been happening? A wonderful baby shower, preparing Baby's room, finishing up projects at work, cleaning my house so it'll be clean for as long as possible after Baby's arrival, and cooking and freezing as much as possible. So I'm kind of tired! But really prepared for Baby!
Filling out Thank You cards...
Having some easy meals from Whole Foods...
Baking and enjoying chocolate chip banana bread...
In between all of that, I'm trying to get some relaxing time in and spend time with family, especially Husband. My due date is in a a few days, which isn't to say that Baby will actually arrive, but if I disappear again for weeks, then her arrival is the reason!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, and wishing you a speedy and easy delivery in the next few days!

    ReplyDelete